

That's your best friend. Deodorant. You will get stinky! SO PUT IT ON. (:
Changing in the locker rooms. If it's your first time don't worry about it okay? :D The first time I changed, I was the first one done. My friends say I change really fast. I honestly don't care if people stare. We're all girls right? So what's the problem? I just face my locker and change as quick as I can.
So, you're hair's all straighten and it's all nice and purrtyy. But now you have gym. I recommend NOT leaving it down. Just put your hair up! Ponytail, bun, pigtails, whatever. Hair accessories you should keep with you; bobby pins (it will totally help you), hair clips, hair ties, and headbands.
I just thought this was so cute to put on LOL.
How to make Gym more fun you may ask?
1. Leave your girl friends for awhile and go hang out with the guys for once. The guys in my class are pretty chilled and funny (: they will make your gym class fun!
2. Actually DO the sport. Right now at my school we're doing ARCHERY. IT'S SO MUCH FUN. The girls in my class hates it and they would gossip. Me? I just went and shot an arrow! LOL. It was amazing :D
3. If your school doesn't do this already, ask your gym teacher to put on some music during your warm up jog. I love jogging to music, it motivates you!
No comments:
Post a Comment