Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Introduction: Hi! I'm Akari :)

Hi everyone! :D I'm Akari. It's not my actual name, but you can call me that.

I've been following blogs lately, watching youtube gurus, and all that kind of stuff and I wanted to finally start my own blog about advice, fashion tips, etc. I'm only 13, but my friends told me I give really good advice. It's almost 2nd nature to me because I love helping people.

So let me tell you about myself.

~I just turned 13 (:
~I'm in 7th grade
~My favorite color is purple <3
~I love listening to music
~I play volleyball :D
~My favorite season is the fall
~My favorite pairs of shoes right now has to be my combat boots and my bright blue Converse sneakers :D
~I love my creative writing class!
~My favorite food it popcorn shrimp (Yum!!)
~I play the guitar


So those are just a few facts about myself (: I hope you guys like my blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment