It's my favorite season of all :D
oh snap. That rhymed 0.o
Anyways, fall is probably the best season out of the rest. Why? Summer, my hair gets frizzy and it's sticky outside. Winter, it's too cold and dark. Spring, nice weather, but allergies. Fall is a perfect balance.
Halloween is coming up too and I'm SO excited. Guess what I'm gonna be :D A NERD LOL.
Last year, I was a legit ninja (: hehe.
Last year, I was a legit ninja (: hehe.
Fall is amazing because of also the fashion choices you can make.
Look at this tip on Polyvore:
it has some really good tips (: and amazing fall trends that are so true.
Friday night football games are AWESOME. I'm only in middle school, but since my brother plays on the freshman team, I get to go to his games and the varsity's game (:
My main football game outfit would have to be:
-Blue letterman jacket I got from Forever21
-Yellow/Blue high school shirt
-Skinny jeans
-Uggs (:
-Yellow or Blue headband
-Hair in a high ponytail with ribbons
As you can tell my high school colors are blue and yellow :D
I'm SO spirited. LOL.
Fall is also the time you get to JUMP IN THAT PILE OF LEAVES SITTING ON YOUR FRONT LAWN. I do that every, single year. It makes me feel like a little kid again :)
So that's all I have for today. Byebye.
No comments:
Post a Comment